Healthy employees are productive employees. Show you value them by providing the only health insurance program focused specifically on the roofing industry. The National Roofing Contractors Association has partnered with Vault Health Strategies and its partners to offer member companies, regardless of size or type, the best, most affordable and flexible health care options on the market.
With the NRCA Health Care Program, you can create a plan tailored to your company’s unique needs. This can include, for example, offering different plans to different employee groups within your organization. Now that’s flexibility!
Plan options include:
- Major Medical: Offer employer-sponsored, major medical fully funded or self-funded health insurance. You can tailor coverage options, premiums, co-pays and deductibles to meet your needs.
- New! MEC to Metallic: Offer a variety of Guaranteed Issue plans designs to help members and their families obtain a health plan that best suits their needs. Plans vary from an ACA compliant Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) plan all the way up to a Bronze and Silver level Plan.
- New! Individual Coverage Health Reimbursement Arrangement options: This Affordable Care Act-related program offers easy enrollment and substantial savings on health insurance premiums. Check it out; you may be surprised by ICHRA’s flexibility and cost savings.
- Telemedicine: Take advantage of telemedicine “clinics” to save time and money.
- Supplemental coverage options: Make voluntary benefits, such as dental, vision, life, disability and accident insurance available to your employees with or without employer contributions.
- Prescription Drugs: Offer your employees prescription drug coverage at affordable prices.
- Broker: Use your current broker or one of our program brokers (if you need one).
- Choose what you need, get the best coverage options available in the insurance marketplace, and SAVE!